Some of the things that I learned from the video tutorials were:
- Netbooks have pretty much the same functions as the laptops, but seem to be sturdier.
- They are perfect for Read 180 and System 44
- I wonder how the 10" screen will affect some of our students w/ visual limitations?
- I like the webcam feature!!!
- The overall availability of these gadgets will keep kids highly interested in learning.
- Limited number of materials does not necessarily hinder, it's an opportunity to make work stations.
** I need to figure-out how to sync ALL of these devices